The Tip Tornado Ultra Lite ST has deceptive power despite its fine dimensions. There are many times when a standard beach caster outguns the conditions. Inside calm estuaries, harbours and sea lochs there is a definite need for light gear which brings finesse to the situation. Changes within sea angling including variation in population numbers of many species means more fishing is done from the shore in summer style conditions. For small, plentiful fish the Ultra Lite brings big advantages including the use of lighter lines and bait presentation is smooth without the jerking action imposed by stiffer rods. Pressure on smaller hooks is also improved because the cushioning effect of the tip and bite sensitivity is better than ever. The Century Ultra Lite ST is great news for the angler who still wants to cast 4ozs plus bait and really enjoy a light, responsive high performance rod when bigger bonus fish are taken.
The Ultra Lite ST is available in 2 lengths – 11’6” (staggered butt section) and 13’ (equal length sections).
- Autoclave Technology
- Blank colour: 1K-1K carbon twill – upper butt and unground UD carbon upper tip
- Factory Finish: Fuji Titanium K Guides
- Tied in Emerald green metallic under wraps and jet black with gold trims
- Marine grade laser etched stainless steel trim band – upper butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
- Century sliding reel seat with integrated Coaster
- Century partition rod case