The Super Match owes much to a past legend in sea angling called Dave Docwra. Dave was an international angler with a vast amount of experience and records under his belt. His design input was embedded in Super Match and thousands of anglers have benefited from the unique action. Surprisingly the design is based on a slightly more powerful butt than the sport and a “tippier” tip than the Match! The new Super Match with Gearbox Design in the butt will deliver over mixed and smooth ground. It will appeal to the specialist who banks on winning and delight an angler who wants accuracy and needlepoint sensitivity.
The Tip Tornado Super Match has a classic J curve action when under moderate compression and this levels out when under full compression when the upper tip becomes straight. The sensitivity is magical and it will suit a complex variety of fishing conditions both in distance and submerged terrain from shingle shores, smooth gulleys to moderately shelving rocks.
- Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology.
- Blank colour: 2×2 carbon twill – upper butt: 3k-1k carbon lower tip – unground UD carbon upper tip
- Factory Finish: Fuji Titanium K Guides
- Tied in gold metallic and jet black.
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt.
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle.
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides.
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century sliding reel seat with integrated Coaster
- Century partition rod case