- Use heavy braid and live bait to catch the meanest fish that swim
- Compact, high-tech reel
- Steep drag curve
- High Efficiency Gearing (HEG®)
- Super-hard, greaseless spool bearings
- Compact, cold-forged machined-aluminum frame, sideplate, and spool
- Advanced Electrical Impregnation surface treatment
- 6-S A-RB™ ball bearings
- Oversized carbon drag washers
- Silent anti-reverse
- Ergonomic power handle
- Ratcheting drag lever
Shimano's Talica II Two-Speed Lever Drag Saltwater Reel is about using heavy braid and live bait to catch the meanest fish that swim. To win, you need a compact, high-tech reel with an incredibly steep drag curve, for the power and control you demand. High Efficiency Gearing (HEG) with plenty of speed on the top end. Great castability, with super-hard, greaseless spool bearings. A compact, cold-forged machined-aluminum frame, sideplate, and spool with advanced Electrical Impregnation surface treatment and S A-RB ball bearings. Oversized carbon drag washers. Silent anti-reverse, a clicker, ergonomic power handle, and ratcheting drag lever. Six bearings. Right-hand retrieve.
Line recovery in inches per handle turn.